Biochar Discussion main@Biochar.groups.io
This forum is dedicated to introducing the emerging, exciting new climate-energy-soils-carbon technology called "Biochar" to those who are new to the concept.
Newcomers and established biochar practitioners are encouraged to participate. We offer an inclusive space where members share knowledge, exchange ideas, highlight resources, and work to further the development of biochar.
This is a noncommercial list. We discourage promoting any one specific corporation, but product information and factual information about biochar manufacture or application is encouraged. (Source citations are appreciated.)
This discussion is hosted by T R Miles, Executive Director of US Biochar Initiative, in support of the International Biochar Initiative.
US Biochar Initiative
International Biochar Initiative
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.