Biochar Discussion Forum & Mailing List main@Biochar.groups.io
SAVE THE DATE: Tuesday March 28th - USBI & NRCS webinar on Code 384 enhancement for woody biomass treatment.
IBI EVENT: The 2023 Biochar Academy is 2 week course in all things biochar. Led by IBI Board Chair Kathleen Draper, other Upstate NY biochar experts, and world-renowned experts.
ABOUT THIS GROUP:
This forum is dedicated to conversations on the emerging and exciting climate-energy-soils-carbon technology called "Biochar" and the industry growing around it.
Newcomers and established biochar practitioners are encouraged to participate. We offer an inclusive space where members share knowledge, exchange ideas, highlight resources, and work to further the development of biochar.
This is a noncommercial list. We discourage promoting any one specific corporation, but product information and factual information about biochar manufacture or application is encouraged. (Source citations appreciated.)
New users are encouraged to sign in to their group settings to manage email notifications. This group can get busy and fill up your inbox, please note that you can change settings to a daily digest or even bypass email entirely and only use the web view for updates. Group registration is required if you want to participate in the discussion.
This discussion is hosted by T R Miles, Executive Director of US Biochar Initiative, in support of the International Biochar Initiative.
Sign up for USBI and IBI monthly biochar newsletters here: US Biochar Initiative International Biochar Initiative
US Biochar Initiative
International Biochar Initiative
- 1,287 Members
- 9,577 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: main@Biochar.groups.io
- Subscribe: main+subscribe@Biochar.groups.io
- Unsubscribe: main+unsubscribe@Biochar.groups.io
- Group Owner: main+owner@Biochar.groups.io
- Help: main+help@Biochar.groups.io
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.