Biochar Discussion main@Biochar.groups.io
This list is dedicated to introducing the emerging, exciting new climate-energy-soils technology called "Biochar" to those who are new to the concept. This welcomes newcomers and members more experience with the biochar topic can answer those questions or help direct people to resources for more answers.
This is a noncommercial list. We discourage promoting any one specific corporation, but product information and factual information about biochar manufacture or application is encouraged.
This discussion is hosted by T R Miles and the US Biochar Initiative to support the International Biochar Initiative. Join IBI at http://biochar-international.org/join
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.