Useful webinar about Biochar #webinar

Paul S Anderson

Charists,

In case you missed it, a useful webinar was given by Hugh McLaughlin last month for Lee Enterprises Consulting Inc entitled   “The Science of Biochar.” (with good content on the “Business of Biochar”.  Here  is the link:

https://www.anymeeting.com/WebConference/RecordingDefault.aspx?c_psrid=E959DE84874A3F&code=508-418-775

I have listened to Hugh many many times before.  This webinar provided me with some new information / insights, so I am recommending  it to you.  It is a hour well spent.

Note:  There was a storm or something that caused some breaks in the transmission, and those breaks were recorded.   Please be patient while listening, and consider fast-forwarding in a few places.

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD

Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP

Phone:  Office: 309-452-7072    Mobile: 309-531-4434

Website:   www.drtlud.com