Re: BIOmass CHAR...... #feedstock

Gordon West

We are using pecan shells, wood chips, and most recently pelletized juniper slash. One of our main objectives is to utilize waste from thinning and fuels reduction projects - the kind of material that is burning in California right now, for instance.

Gordon West
The Trollworks
503 N. ā€œEā€ Street
Silver City, NM 88061
575-537-3689

An entrepreneur sees problems as the seeds of opportunity.

On Oct 23, 2019, at 5:09 PM, mikethewormguy mikethewormguy@... [biochar] <biochar@...> wrote:

curious to know how many folks are using wheat straw char, bone char, wood char, and other biomass chars....

wood char is only one type of char.......