Re: Yahoo Groups changes #admin

Glenn Atkisson

I'm in another Yahoo Group, SoilandHealth, which just migrated to Groups.io. Supposedly all the postings have been moved and will be accessible via search. It seems the cost is $220 / year, at least for the first year. Cost may go to zero after the first year?

Yes, it costs something. SoilandHealth has a sponsoring source of income, a non-profit on-line library, so the $220 is not an issue.

Just another possibility to check out. I will be available if you want to check it out further after I can attest to the data migration (posts, files, links, and maybe attachments).

Glenn Atkisson