Re: BIOmass CHAR...... #feedstock

mikethewormguy

gordon,

some of the attributes that we like from charred hard wood pellets include the physical stability, microbial growth substrate, ease of spreading, and it's shape.

we have used a blend of microbially enriched (ME) charred wood pellets and pelleted chicken compost, as well as, a blend of ME charred wood pellets and pelletized spent mushroom substrate/char powder, as soil additives, for our veggee production which resulted in a statistically significant number of yums from those who ate the harvest......

let us know how we can be of service......

mike