Re: Waste cardboard, paper, newspaper, as feedstock #feedstock

d.michael.shafer@gmail.com

I am inclined to think that Wayne has hit on the key issues: (1) inks today do not pose a toxicity risk and (2) paper does not have a better future as something else.

photo
Dr. D. Michael Shafer
Founder and Director, Warm Heart

+1 732-745-9295 | +66 (0)85 199-2958 | d.michael.shafer@...

www.warmheartworldwide.org | Skype: live:d.michael.shafer53

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 1:30 AM Tom Miles <tmiles@...> wrote:

Jeff did a lot of experiments with fireballs in the 2006-2008 time frame. You can see some of the pictures and notes on the Stoves.bioenergylists.org pages:

https://stoves.bioenergylists.org/search/node/fireball

Tom