Re: [tluds] [biochar] FW: Biochar Friday at the start of ETHOS #tlud #conference

Paul S Anderson

Tom,   I think that you and I are sending messages to the OLD biochar email address.   This could be a common mistake by others, also.   Do we need to delete the old address from our address books to prevent such errors?

Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP

     Go to: www.JuntosNFP.org  to support woodgas (TLUD) projects

     incl. purchase of Woodgas Emission Reduction (WER) carbon credits

     and please tell you friends about these distinctive service efforts.

     with pages 88 – 94 about  solving the world crisis for clean cookstoves.