Re: Fix the Fertilty Cycle #biosolids #terrapretasanitation

DHAN HURLEY

Hi,

Surely ACTIVE CHARCOAL is the best.

Combined with MAGNETITE added to the soil and POWDERED GRANITE in the COMPOST.

Ciao,
Dhan

DIASPORA COMMUNITY.... My PROFILE PAGE :-

IRISH, MUSICIAN, POET, PHYSICS, “FREE-ENERGY”, LINUX PROFI, ALTERNATIVE SYSTEMS, GEOPOLYMERS, ALTERNATIVE HEALTH-FARMING-MATERIALS,ORMUS, MYSTIC, etc.

https://despora.de/people/6d39a7e04a610132027a42cdb1fcde73

On Monday, January 20, 2020, 7:05:06 AM GMT+1, Trevor Richards <trevor@soilcarbon.org.nz> wrote:

Washing biochar to remove ash?

On Mon, 20 Jan 2020 at 14:00, Laurent Chabanne via Groups.Io <laurentbiochar=yahoo.fr@groups.io> wrote:
Paul,

to acidify biochar, you can use any acid (probably organic acids are the easiest to manage, but any acid would do and inorganic might be cheaper).

Once in the soil, the classical technique of adding sulfur, which bacteria will transform in sulfuric acid, would probably be the easiest thing to correct the pH.

I wonder what sort of pH biochar-mineral-organic display. Stephen?

Laurent