Re: Natural Resources Conservation Service -- CONSERVATION PRACTICE STANDARD SOIL CARBON AMENDMENT #nrcs #carbon #amendment

Tom Miles

The committee was very receptive with just a few questions. We’ll get a report from those who were present.

Tom

From: main@Biochar.groups.io <main@Biochar.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Larson
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 3:05 PM
To: main@Biochar.groups.io; Tom Miles <tmiles@...>
Subject: Re: [Biochar] Natural Resources Conservation Service -- CONSERVATION PRACTICE STANDARD SOIL CARBON AMENDMENT #amendment #carbon #nrcs

Tom and list:

               I like the emphasis on NRCS, but also the call in the bill for two biochar reports from the state agencies for Ag and Forestry.  Those legislative demands could be passed in Colorado I think.

               How do you feel the hearing went?

Ron

On Feb 4, 2020, at 2:04 PM, Tom Miles <tmiles@...> wrote:

Attached is the Vermont version. Several of us just testified today to the Vermont House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry where a bill is being considered on the use of biochar.

Tom