From: <main@Biochar.groups.io> on behalf of "Robert Lehmert via Groups.Io" <roblehmert@...>
Date: Monday, March 2, 2020 at 1:26 PM
To: "main@Biochar.groups.io" <main@Biochar.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Biochar] Biomethane Report - California #bioenergy #AD

Charles --

Would you be able to expand on this statement:

"For example, in the not so distant future, the USEPA is likely to ban all biosolids land applications including digestate."

There's so much opportunity in that, I need to understand better. By the way, I have asked for an amendment to Vermont's pending Biosolids Bill to specifically specify that Sludge Carbonizate may be considered an Exceptional Quality Biosolid.

Thanks --