Here is some general guidance on seed priming....
1. Pick a big seed, like corn, to start with.
2. You want to soak the seed for at least 8 hours to get the soaking liquid into the seed matrix.
3. Use 4 volumes of soaking liquid to one volume of seed.
4. Stir the seed solution hourly to keep the solution aerated.
5. Make 3 dilutions ( 100, 500, 1000) of the aged urine to create 3 seed soaking solutions.
6. After the 8 hour soak filter the seed out of the soaking solution.
7. Plan on planting the seed the next day. So air dry the seed in a cool shady place by spreading the seed on a flat surface.
Would your farmers typically direct seed the corn or create transplants ? I like to create corn transplants because than I can put a strong plant in the grown.
You can contact me directly at mikethewormguy@... if you have further questions on this topic........
Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone