Re: Biochar, charcoal and wood ash #biochar #charcoal #ash

mikethewormguy

Goodfellow,

The first batch of char that I used many years ago was hardwood lump charcoal.  I bought 10 bags of lump charcoal a nd a friend and I hammer milled it in his garage.  We screened the milled char material and used the different fractions in my garden.  NOTE  I would not recommend hammer milling charcoal in a  closed space unless one desires to coat every bit of inside surface with char dust. The experience was memorable enough that we only did it once.

What is the state of garlic or turmeric production in Malawi ?