Re: Biochar, charcoal and wood ash #biochar #charcoal #ash

d.michael.shafer@gmail.com

Good Fellow,

Where are you located? We have a whole team making biochar based in Zomba and ready to travel anywhere to do trainings.

Let me know who you are and where. I will connect you with our team.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020, 7:32 PM Environmental Industries <licusociety@...> wrote:
Dear all,

Here in Malawi, we have charcoal and wood ash all over the country. Are they the same products you call Biochar? Or can they be converted to Biochar? And what makes them Biochar?

In Malawi, making charcoal is illegal. Can Biochar be made by burning agriculture wastes such as crop residues?

Sorry for so many questions. I am here to learn.