Re: 4 per 1000 - North American regional meeting #CDR #conference #carbonsink #carbonsequestration #sequestration

Ron Larson

Trevor and list:

Thanks for this alert.

The series has a strong emphasis on Canada (bi-lingual).  But also labeled as North American.  The moderator is the head of 4p1000:  Dr.  Paul Luu (French).  Supposed to be plenty of chances for dialog after talks in the 5 sessions of 1.5 hours each.

Biochar fits beautifully into the 4p1000 program - but they apparently don’t know that.

Ron

On Apr 24, 2020, at 1:10 AM, Trevor Richards <trevor@...> wrote:

I've not found reference to biochar on the 4per1000 website but I do note that Debbie Reed (past IBI leader) is listed as a speaker.

Here is a link to the regional meeting website, scheduled for 11th to 15th May (zoom - free signup).
Maybe they need to hear from biochar proponents.