From: Wil Burns <wil@...>
Subject: [CDR] New book out: Nature-Based Solutions to 21st Century Challenges
Date: May 6, 2020 at 8:56:17 PM MDT
To: "'Carbon Dioxide Removal Group (CarbonDioxideRemoval@...)'" <CarbonDioxideRemoval@...>

FYI. wil

[Institute for Carbon Removal Law & Policy]
Wil Burns, Co-Director & Professor of Research
Institute for Carbon Removal Law & Policy | American University
Phone: 650.281.9126
Web: www.american.edu/sis/centers/carbon-removal<https://www.american.edu/sis/centers/carbon-removal/>
Email: wburns@...<mailto:wburns@...>
Skype: wil.burns<skype:wil.burns?chat>
Address: 917 Forest Ave. #3S, Evanston, IL 60202 USA
Follow us:
[https://img.mysignature.io/s/v3/7/c/f/7cf1bbde-db4e-51b2-ac59-ab19344bad51.png]<https://www.facebook.com/Institute-for-Carbon-Removal-Law-and-Policy-336916007065063/>
[https://img.mysignature.io/s/v3/c/8/9/c897a27d-c2c0-5e72-b299-b784e320fe4d.png]<https://twitter.com/CarbonRemovalAU>

Author: Robert C. Brears