Re: Conservation Innovation Grant Opportunity #nrcs #cig

Paul S Anderson

Harry (and others who would seek grants or conduct projects).

I will gladly provide full support for any biochar project that is proposed and includes the new mid-size biochar production that is called the RoCC (Rotatable Covered Cavity kiln), especially with the sizes of 4-ft or larger diameters.   Info at   www.woodgas.com/resources

Inventor of RoCC kilns for biochar and energy:  See  www.woodgas.com