Re: Biochar US Laboratories #analysis #laboratories

Paul S Anderson

Edgar,

I do not see your company name nor contact info, so the only reply is via this Discussion Group.

Please contact me directly at    psanders@...  .   I am interested in how you intend to make your biochar.   I could have some alternatives that you might consider.  (RoCC kiln   at     www.woodgas.com/resources  )

Inventor of RoCC kilns for biochar and energy:  See  www.woodgas.com