Re: Biochar US Laboratories #analysis #laboratories

Paul S Anderson

Edgar,

I do not see your company name nor contact info, so the only reply is via this Discussion Group.

Please contact me directly at    psanders@...  .   I am interested in how you intend to make your biochar.   I could have some alternatives that you might consider.  (RoCC kiln   at     www.woodgas.com/resources  )

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD --- Website:   www.drtlud.com

Email:  psanders@...       Skype:   paultlud

Phone:  Office: 309-452-7072    Mobile & WhatsApp: 309-531-4434

Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP    Go to: www.JuntosNFP.org 

Inventor of RoCC kilns for biochar and energy:  See  www.woodgas.com

Author of “A Capitalist Carol” (free digital copies at www.capitalism21.org)

with pages 88 – 94 about solving the world crisis for clean cookstoves.

From: main@Biochar.groups.io <main@Biochar.groups.io> On Behalf Of Edgar Ramirez via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, September 5, 2020 8:52 AM
To: Biochar@groups.io
Subject: [Biochar] Biochar US Laboratories

[This message came from an external source. If suspicious, report to abuse@...]

Dear colleagues,

I am writing because recently we got a request to develop seaweed biochar from a company based in USA. We are a technology developing company and we have strong collaborations with US industries in the area of biofuels. However, biochar is a new branch in our company and we are looking to collaborate with an analytical facility in USA in order to provide certified reports. Could you please guide me to a company that can provide such reports or please provide an example  standard report format that US labs use to provide results to the clients (attached UK standards  as an example to know if they are similar to the USA Standards).

Without further ado,

Kind Regards 🍀

Edgar Ramirez Huerta, Ch.E

Join main@Biochar.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.