Re: [EXTERN] Re: [Biochar] Creation of Task Forces to advance the implementation of the "4 per 1000" Strategic Plan #4per1000

Claudia Kammann

Hi Joey, Hi all,

in a way, I found my way there, too, because I got nominated the representative of Hochschule Geisenheim University for 4per1000 – our institution joined the 4per1000 initiative early on when it was not well known yet.

Our president is quite dedicated to all measures combatting climate change and is aware of the utter importance of soils in this regard J, but since he has so much on his plate I volunteered.

And as you well know, with me rides the biochar topic... can’t have one without the other. So, here you go ;)

chars to all,

Claudia

Von: main@Biochar.groups.io <main@Biochar.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Stephen Joseph
Gesendet: Samstag, 12. September 2020 07:24
An: main@Biochar.groups.io
Betreff: [EXTERN] Re: [Biochar] Creation of Task Forces to advance the implementation of the "4 per 1000" Strategic Plan #4per1000

sounds like a good one for Kathleen to be on as she is the chair of IBI

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 3:02 PM Trevor Richards <trevor@...> wrote:

I've received an email from 4p1000...

"Invitation to Task Forces of the 4 per 1000 Initiative on soils for food security and climate"
https://wiki.afris.org/display/4Action

I'm wondering if there should be a coordinated effort by international biochar community to participate & advocate for biochar.

Join main@Biochar.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.