Re: [EXTERN] Re: [Biochar] Creation of Task Forces to advance the implementation of the "4 per 1000" Strategic Plan #4per1000

Claudia Kammann

Hi Joey, Hi all,

in a way, I found my way there, too, because I got nominated the representative of Hochschule Geisenheim University for 4per1000 – our institution joined the 4per1000 initiative early on when it was not well known yet.

Our president is quite dedicated to all measures combatting climate change and is aware of the utter importance of soils in this regard J, but since he has so much on his plate I volunteered.

And as you well know, with me rides the biochar topic... can’t have one without the other. So, here you go ;)

chars to all,

Claudia