Re: Will wood chips suffocate a burn? #technology

Paul S Anderson

Dick,

You wrote:

Since the 10.5' dia. X 16' free tank that Vulture  Paul 😊 spotted and grabbed from 600 mi. away,

I will interpret the smiley face to mean you were joking about me, when in fact I actually did something to try to move forward with such a large pyrolyzer.   If you ever really have a plan and the funding to do something, that cylinder can certainly be made available  to you.

Inventor of RoCC kilns for biochar and energy:  See  www.woodgas.com