Re: blog 44 #CDR

Benoit Lambert

Thank you Frank, I appreciate the comment very much. … and wish I could visit Tasmania one day, sounds like an amazing place… about as far from Québec as one can get : )

Dr. Benoit Lambert
Founder and President / Fondateur et président
Cbiochar Enr., https://cbiochar.com
BioGéoThérapiste, auteur/blog https://cologie.wordpress.com
Membre: Stratégie énergétique, biosphère et société, Genève
Reviewer/réviseur IPCC/GIEC, Working Group I (WGI), Sixth Assessment Report (AR6), in particular Chap. 5 Carbon dioxide removal methods/biochar.
Tel: 450 775 7444

Le 24 oct. 2020 à 18:02, Frank Strie via groups.io <frank.strie@...> a écrit :

1.     Good work Benoit Lambert and team, thank you for collating these important cascading activities.
Kathleen Draper also outlined the Biochar Displacement Strategy in the Biochar Journal by the Ithaka Institute. I am glad you have also mentioned the most recent white paper by the EBC in this response.
Good work in progress around the globe.
Frank

<image001.png>
Schwabenforest Pty. Ltd.