Von: main@Biochar.groups.io [mailto:main@Biochar.groups.io] Im Auftrag von Robert Masson
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. November 2020 16:15
An: main@Biochar.groups.io; biochar@groups.io
Betreff: [EXTERN] [Biochar] Biochar pest control

Good morning,

I am an agricultural extension agent in Yuma County Arizona.

I am looking for reference material on how biochar can help with commercial agriculture pest control.

I am presenting at an IPM workshop and they only give PCA training credit hours if the topic is pest control themed.

I want to promote use of biochar using this platform, so I need some reference material.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Robert Masson

Assistant Agricultural Agent

Yuma County Cooperative Extension

919-889-0855