You are invited to National Biochar Week – a virtual event.
Dates: December 7th - December 11th
Times: 11:00 a.m. EST - 2:00 p.m. EST each day
The week will focus on "Biochar in the Real World,” spotlighting biochar's economy, the types and uses, funding, current projects, available technology - all to advance the Biochar Market.
Registration is now open and Free– Register for the entire week and join us when your schedule permits. There will be networking opportunities.
Thank you to our Sponsors - Various Sponsorship Levels Available.
On behalf of the organizing partners - thank you for your support!
Different topics for each day. We have an amazing line up of speakers (more being added) as well as 5-minute quick talks throughout the week.
· United States Biochar Initiative to kick-off the week and participate through-out the week.
· Federal funding & projects will be in the spotlight.
· Market Development – focus on projects
· Green Space/Landscaping/Urban Use
· A Gamechanger for the New “Carbon-Negative Economy” - Current & Future Markets
· Next Steps
If you want to become involved beyond registration, please contact us. Please feel free to forward this invitation to your contacts.
www.nationalbiocharweek.org or www.easternbiochar.org
National Biochar Week Planning Team
To unsubscribe please reply with Unsubscribe