Re: National Biochar Week: Registration is now open #webinar

David Yarrow

tom,

you still want me to do a Soil Carbon Sink presentation?
that week in feb. is stacked:
feb. 4 & 5:  Midwest Organic Assoc. conference
feb. 6:  Bionutrient Food Assoc. conference
feb. 6: my 71st birthday
feb. 7-11: USBI conference
feb. 8: Sierra Club grant proposal due

looks like i'll be upgrading Phil Blom's Terrachar website next month.

for a green & peaceful planet,
david yarrow

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 10:20 AM Tom Miles <tmiles@...> wrote:

You are invited to National Biochar Week – a virtual event.

Website:  www.nationalbiocharweek.org

Dates: December 7th - December 11th

Times: 11:00 a.m. EST - 2:00 p.m. EST each day

The week will focus on "Biochar in the Real World,” spotlighting biochar's economy, the types and uses, funding, current projects, available technology - all to advance the Biochar Market.

Registration is now open and Free–  Register for the entire week and join us when your schedule permits.  There will be networking opportunities.

Thank you to our Sponsors -   Various Sponsorship Levels Available.

On behalf of the organizing partners - thank you for your support!

Different topics for each day.  We have an amazing line up of speakers (more being added) as well as 5-minute quick talks throughout the week.

December 7th:

·      United States Biochar Initiative to kick-off the week and participate through-out the week.

·      Federal funding & projects will be in the spotlight.

December 8th

·      Market Development – focus on projects

·      Technology

December 9th

·      Green Space/Landscaping/Urban Use

·      Remediation

December 10th

·      Forestry

·      Agriculture

December 11th:

·      A Gamechanger for the New “Carbon-Negative Economy” - Current & Future Markets

·      Next Steps

If you want to become involved beyond registration, please contact us.  Please feel free to forward this invitation to your contacts.

www.nationalbiocharweek.org or www.easternbiochar.org

--

National Biochar Week Planning Team

Executive Director

U.S. Biochar Initiative

"Promoting the Sustainable Production and Use of Biochar"

www.biochar-us.org

@USbiochar

Facebook US Biochar Initiative

USBI Logo - Copy (420x176)