Re: Farmer who built a Kon-Tiki that was tractor mounted and fitted with spreader.

Ingelore Kahrens

Is this what you have in mind? By Frank Strie in Tasmania  https://www.terrapretadevelopments.com.au/products/kon-tiki-tas-deep-cone-kilns/kon-tiki-tas-standard-the-shuttle/

Am 04.12.2020 um 19:07 schrieb Norm Baker:

Guys;

Does anyone have the information, a news article as I recall about a German farmer who built a Kon-Tiki kiln, and mounted it to a three point hitch on his tractor and connected the PTO drive to the spreader mechanism? As I recall, after pyrolysis, quenching and loading, he drove the tractor through his crop fields where the biochar was needed.

Does anyone have any further information or the original bit of news?

Norm