Re: Biochar production is a system and staged process RE: [Biochar] Farmer who built a Kon-Tiki that was tractor mounted and fitted with spreader.

Stephen Joseph

Hi Mike

ROI really depends on what products you make.  In Australia the best returns are from selling to horse owners see various web sites on companies selling feedchar in Australia).  Every business will need to work out markets costs and returns.

Of course we will give an instruction manual that has lots of tips about formulations.

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 10:18 AM mikethewormguy via groups.io <mikethewormguy=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Stephen,

Do you have thoughts regarding the ROI of your basic biochar system ?  I expect the ROI would be crop and/application related....

Are you making a post production cook book for users....?