Re: White paper "Climate Intervention with Biochar" and related webinar on 10 Dec

Paul S Anderson

Michael,

Thanks for those comments.   I await your  re-calculations.

Although the methane is noteworthy, I would counter the comments by saying that a 20 year “penalty” is to be reduced if possible, but it is not sufficient to justify delays in using such technologies.    20 yrs out of 80 to the end of the century still leaves the sequestration value to be 60 years favorable, and then for many more additional centuries of sequestration value.

Are you attending the US National Biochar Week that started Monday.   3 hours each day.   11 AM – 2 PM Eastern Time Zone.    Sorry that it is sooooooo late for you in Thailand.       Register (feee) at    www.easternbiochar.org    I have a 10 minute presentation today Tuesday at 12:30 PM Eastern  Time.

Inventor of RoCC kilns for biochar and energy:  See  www.woodgas.energy