Re: [ADV] Re: [Biochar] Need Help with Biochar in ag/water management #nutrients #water

Tomaso Bertoli - CISV

John

Thanks for sharing

Can you elaborate a bit more on the differences of the “various engineered biochars made at my facility”

What is the cost benefit of the different biochar engineering processes ?

Did you run a trial with plain raw biochar ?

Tomaso