Re: Need Help with Biochar in ag/water management #stormwater #nutrients #water

Tomaso Bertoli - CISV

Stephen

Thanks for the more detailed explanation about cation and anion capacity

Industrially “produced” and “commercialized” biochar has a high price … but many (auto) produce biochar at much lower perceived cost (discounting one’s own labor)

Therefore promoting and valuing the NPK adsorption capacity of untreated char is in a different market \ mindset from the one you are pursuing

Tomaso