Re: Duration / Permanence of Biochar for STRIPE [CDR] Carbon Removal Purchase Application

Harry Groot

This is an excellent idea.

One of my Dovetail colleagues has done LCAs and shared with me the protocol is an ISO standard.  Tom is on track saying it's a quality assurance check-off; they're highly regarded in the business/financial communities, too, especially with respect to environmental claims.

Tom/Kathleen--how much would a webinar of this sort cost  and what needs to be done to make it happen?

On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 10:04 AM Robert Lehmert via groups.io <roblehmert=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
Maybe we should ask Marianne to sponsor a webinar to expand on the methodology and tell us what they and the market currently expects.

I think a lot of us would be interested.

What do you think?