Von: main@Biochar.groups.io <main@Biochar.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Paul S Anderson
Gesendet: Sonntag, 14. März 2021 19:45
An: main@Biochar.groups.io
Cc: Michael Babcock <mbabcock.474@...>
Betreff: [EXTERN] Re: [Biochar] The First Farmer in the US to Sequester Carbon for Cash Earns $115,000 For His New Planting Strategies #carbon #market

Thomas,

That is fantastic news!!!!   Great results will scream for replications.   I hope that we do not need another 6 years to  have confirmations.

Hundreds of questions (including about the soil where the results were obtained), but will await the publication or any pre-pub releases.

Congratulations,

Inventor of RoCC kilns and author of Biochar white paper :  See  www.woodgas.energy/resources