Re: Global crop waste burning - micro-biochar; how a small community development organization learned experientially to address a huge problem one tiny field at a time

d.michael.shafer@gmail.com

Thank you, Norm. If you are still having trouble getting the full article, just ask and I will send it.

Have been a bit shy about publicizing too much.

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 2:01 AM Norm Baker <ntbakerphd@...> wrote:
Gentlemen;

Here is a new article about BECCS. Looks to be good but unfortunately, I do not have access to the full article. I'm hoping one of you can get all of us a full pdf.

Here is the popular version  - https://scitechdaily.com/how-bioenergy-with-carbon-capture-and-storage-could-help-stabilize-the-climate-without-breaking-the-bank/ ; How Bioenergy with Crabon Capture and Storage could help Stabilize the Climate without Breaking the Bank.

Also, Michael, I was very pleased with your publication on crop burning. Very well said. I too am a big proponent of democratized biochar and truly feel it is one of the best options for all people to fight global warming. I also like the fact that you put real numbers to avoided emissions and especially PM2.5. Congrats. Again, well done!

Norm