From: Kim Chaffee <kim.chaffee2@...>
Subject: Re: Good review of biochar's Carbon Sequestration potential at industrial scale
Date: May 23, 2021 at 8:53:34 PM EDT
To: Baltar Raymond <rbaltar@...>
Cc: Hunt Josiah <josiah@...>, Tom Miles <usbiochar@...>

Raymond,

Great catch!  Very detailed, timely, and pro-biochar.  Perfect for biochar credibility for X-Prize and other CDR grant competitions.  Plus it’s open source.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  I’ll post it on Tom’s biochar@groups.io website.

Kim

On May 23, 2021, at 6:19 PM, Raymond <rbaltar@...> wrote:

In case you haven’t see this yet:

With appreciation,