Re: Tonight (in USA) Webinar on RoCC kiln production of biochar

Paul S Anderson

Debbie,

Thanks for the interest in the biochar project with Gilbert in Kenya.  Soon we will be solidifying the procedures and announcing the plans that should be of benefit to the (at least two) other biochar efforts in Kenya, with which we are in contact.

Some news from Gilbert will be in tonight’s presentation, but we will have a detailed report on Kenya in July (I hope).

Inventor of RoCC kilns and author of Biochar white paper :  See  www.woodgas.energy/resources