Re: Tonight (in USA) Webinar on RoCC kiln production of biochar

Paul S Anderson

Daniel,

I look forward to hearing more of your actions with the RoCC kilns.

There are two “C’s” in RoCC.    The “Covered” term refers to the  kiln cylinder mostly enclosing the “Cavity”.   It does not refer to the hood / chimney  that is now considered to be an option.

I think you will be the first in Australia!!!

Inventor of RoCC kilns and author of Biochar white paper :  See  www.woodgas.energy/resources