Re: RoCC kiln documents available now

Paul S Anderson

Rob,

I am working on a reply, but it is becoming a small document (will take a few days).   I do not want to write it for a 1-time email message.   Sorry for the delay.

New discoveries and progress almost every day.   More people are getting involve, and that both takes my time AND gets more progress because of more hands on deck.   The H-frame design is released for all.   So simple to make.

News note:   One RoCC kiln has already been built that this THREE barrels long.   Not built by me.   And  not even in the USA.   Some people are doing while others are watching.   All are invited to participate.   Please keep me informed of any activity and  progress and any confirmation of what has been done.

Inventor of RoCC kilns and author of Biochar white paper :  See  www.woodgas.energy/resources