Re: Some interesting Carbon Sequestration Chemistry

Paul S Anderson

Mike,

Good if we can get full understanding.   Are you expecting that the act of pyrolysis (500 deg C) with molecular transformation  from carbohydrates (wood) to graphene sheets (stable carbon) is somehow impacting  the  “surface modification of the rock mineral particle”?

What is your hypothesis of what is happening.    And why is that then beneficial to  plant growth?

Many variables to consider.

Inventor of RoCC kilns and author of Biochar white paper :  See  www.woodgas.energy/resources