Re: Kenya: "..Biochar really works miracles on our farms"

d.michael.shafer@gmail.com

With all due respect for the great work that Kevin is doing,  Paul,  pushing "good enough " biochar to the limit,  Mercy and Sister work for Warm Heart.

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021, 8:16 PM Paul S Anderson <psanders@...> wrote:

Kevin,

Congratulations to you and your  team.    Really really good work!!!   I like the video.    Urine on biochar needs to be more emphasized in the developing countries.

Inventor of RoCC kilns and author of Biochar white paper :  See  www.woodgas.energy/resources