Re: EPA ACTION: Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Pyrolysis and Gasification Units

Frank Strie

Hello Rick Wilson,
I am surprised to see that you are not aware of this successful project.
In Redwood City , California is a PYREG
(Germany)  Slow Pyrolysis plant since 2017:

The P-Series Pyrolysis - Bioforcetech

https://www.bioforcetech.com › pyrolysis

The Bioforcetech Pyrolysis is the most sustainable technology for organics upycling. ...
Powered by
Pyreg. ... SVCW Facility, Redwood CityCalifornia ...

Bioforcetech Corporation - Biomass Management Systems

https://www.bioforcetech.com

The Bioforcetech (Powered by Pyreg) self sustained pyrolysis process provides the optimal solution to organic waste management.

WWTP SILICON VALLEY CLEAN WATER, USA

Operation company: Bioforcetech Corporation

Location site: Redwood City, California, USA Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP), Service: 200,000 PE PYREG unit in operation since 2017: P500 Sludge treatment: Drying (75 % volume reduction, 60 % less energy consumption vs gas dryer). Carbonization with PYREG unit P500 (90 % final volume reduction, 100 % self sustainable process). Marketing the carbonizates as natural soil conditioner to the customers in agriculture