29th April - Green Carbon Webinar

Tom Miles

Dear all,

Our next webinar will start tomorrow 29th April at 3 PM – Central European Summer Time / 2 PM – British Time, UK / 9 AM New York, US / 6.30 PM Delhi, India, with talks from:

15:00 (CEST) – Frank Brigano (Glanris Water Systems Inc, USA):

' Rice husk biochar: An ecological solution to remove metals from water

15:30 (CEST) – Anwarul Islam (James Cook University, Australia):

' A critical review on silver nanoparticles: From synthesis and applications to its mitigation through low-cost adsorption by biochar '

Instructions to join the webinar:

  • Use the following link and password to join the webinar

Webinar:        https://ed-ac-uk.zoom.us/j/89182604325

                           Password:      GhE22cA9

·       You can add our webinar to your calendar by clicking on the following link: https://ed-ac-uk.zoom.us/meeting/tZ0sf-uurj8pGNHZuIwbD2RAqtI0NwXxMH8Y/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGhrzMoHNSRsxuCRpx5BYqga-7ziClejY11pgrMFCJ3MDHXJ_ZrYpxoKMD9

If you do not wish to receive emails from us, please reply with ‘Unlist’ to this email.

Hope to see many of you tomorrow.

Best wishes,

Christian Wurzer

PhD student

UK Biochar Research Centre

University of Edinburgh, Scotland

Researchgate , LinkedIn

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th’ ann an Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.