Australia TLUD stoves and biochar. RE: Troubleshooting a Troika TLUD #technology #stoves #tlud

Paul S Anderson

Dear Stovers and Charists in Australia,

I received a message (below) from Daniel Pidgeon who lives on the western side of Sydney, Australia.  And we spoke on the phone.

This message is an  attempt to link him with Australians who can assist him about TLUD stoves and about Biochar.   He could be a good friend for your activities while you assist him with his.

Daniel is NOT on either listserv.  So any reply you send should please have a copy going specifically to him    His email address is

Daniel Pidgeon daniel.pidgeon@...

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD

Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP

Phone:  Office: 309-452-7072    Mobile: 309-531-4434