Topics

Article: Carbon capture might not be such a great idea #carboncapture

d.michael.shafer@gmail.com

As long as we are discussing the potential of various green carbon reduction methods and as long as the big funders are enamored of high tech carbon capture technologies,  I thought that it would be interesting to add this Stanford research to the mix.

Carbon capture technologies can cause more harm than good, according to new research. Capturing carbon from the air is one proposed method for reducing carbon dioxide (CO2) levels in the …

View the article.
http://flip.it/qOqQVM