Most Common Uses of Biochar #market #uses

Tom Miles

What are the most common uses of biochar that you see in the market? Who knows about biochar and who is buying it?

At US Biochar Initiative and International Biochar Initiative we get emails and calls daily asking for sources of biochar or companies who can convert wood waste to biochar. We see dozens of research studies and often field inquiries from investigators. It would help us to hear more about who is using it, how they are using it, and why.

Many Thanks

Executive Director

U.S. Biochar Initiative

"Promoting the Sustainable Production and Use of Biochar"

www.biochar-us.org

@USbiochar

Facebook US Biochar Initiative

USBI Logo - Copy (420x176)