Topics

Present, Pitch Your Compost Idea for More than $3,000 in Prizes at COMPOST2020 - Who has one for Biochar? #conference

Tom Miles

Deadline to Apply Extended to Midnight Dec 22

This year we're switching things up!

We're looking for innovative new businesses, research or other projects in your community focused on the compost space. Tell us about yours and then pitch it during the Poster Competition to the entire conference. Cash prizes for the most popular posters!

Apply by Dec. 22; Posters Due at Conference Jan. 30

Thank you to our prize sponsors!

Want to be a sponsor? Contact Isaac Bearg, Emerging Composter Committee Chair.

A Program of the US Composting Council | www.compostingcouncil.org | 301.897.2715

US Composting Council | 3801 Lake Boone Trail Suite 190, Raleigh, NC 27607

Stan Slaughter

Making sure that you know that this is for USCC members 18-40
I bought in earlier only to be kicked out for old age. ha ha

Stan