Topics

Arsataeco Pvt Ltd #producer #coconut #mango #briquette

Paul S Anderson

Paul Guire of Arsataeco Pvt Ltd

Please inform us about your business.   You wrote that about “material in India ( where we produce ) or Germany to where we export . “

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD --- Website:   www.drtlud.com

Email:  psanders@...       Skype:   paultlud

Phone:  Office: 309-452-7072    Mobile & WhatsApp: 309-531-4434

Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP

Go to: www.JuntosNFP.org  to support woodgas (TLUD) projects

incl. purchase of Woodgas Emission Reduction (WER) carbon credits

and please tell you friends about these distinctive service efforts.

Author of “A Capitalist Carol” (free digital copies at www.capitalism21.org)

with pages 88 – 94 about  solving the world crisis for clean cookstoves.

From: main@Biochar.groups.io <main@Biochar.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Miles via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 12:40 PM
To: main@biochar.groups.io
Cc: Biochar-Policy <biochar-policy@...>; Biochar Group <biochar@...>
Subject: Re: [Biochar] Seeking information

[This message came from an external source. If suspicious, report to abuse@...]

Paul

We will add your other email so you can post from it. Send it to tmiles@...

T R Miles Technical Consultants Inc.

Sent from mobile. 

On Dec 17, 2019, at 10:12 AM, Paul Guire <paul@...> wrote:

I’m not sure if this gets through,  have been barred by the Group.

Dr Mukherjee, you can email me on paul@...

@Admins - I think it might be because I used a differant  email to answer the initial enquiries. If that’s all it is please be so kind as to reinstate . If that’s not the issue then be so kind as to explain what line I may have crossed . 

Regards Paul

On 17. Dec 2019, at 16:41, Paul Guire <paul@...> wrote:

Dr Mukherjee , we can probably help you out but I need to know whether your require material in India ( where we produce ) or Germany to where we export .

Regards Paul Guire

Arsataeco Pvt Ltd

Paul Guire

Dear Paul, Arstaeco PvT Ltd is based in  Karnataka and has been operational producing BioChar since 2015. We use a proprietary constant feed  pyrolysis reactor designed by my Partner. Unique at the time was the ability to harvest the gasses and convert through a GenSet to energy for which we have a 20y PPA. Until recently demand for BioChar in India  has been non existent , and importers didn’t see value in what was required to produce . This seems to have changed . Our 1st exports are on the water and the Indian market is slowly opening its eyes and awareness . In addition we have been singled out to participate in annI do German research project on BioChar . Since then we took a business decision to convert the charcoal to briketts for BBQ and some domestic industries requiring heating. We export mostly to Europe a high end coconut shell charcoal brikett and a new value end product from mango stone.This year we will export 750 tonnes  We can handle most feedstocks but we are now redesigning the reactor to ensure handling of multiple  feedstocks is more efficient. We can produce 2000 tonnes annually and plan to upgrade to 5-10,000.
Our plans are to ramp up BioChar in parallel with our existing operations . For this we are about to conduct a funding round to ensure this is taken to the right level. So if any readers of this would be interested they can contact me or my partner directly or through this link initially.
The Factory occupies a footprint of 2,5 acres , the reactor when operated handles 1MT/hour but we will plan an upgrade to 1,5t. This footprint also houses our briketting capability and we see as part  of the expansion a total footprint of 6 acres to handle all aspects of briketts and BioChar.
As part of the expansion we will naturally be seeking collaboration with relevant expertise in the field of BioChar and its implementation in agriculture . 
My partner is based in India and I am based in Germany. 
Hope you find the information useful . 

Regards Paul

pS i have added your email address in cc as earlier this week I was apparently blocked from the group for some reason. 

On 20. Dec 2019, at 17:06, Paul S Anderson <psanders@...> wrote:

Please inform us about your business.   You wrote that about “material in India ( where we produce ) or Germany to where we export . “

Paul

From: main@Biochar.groups.io <main@Biochar.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Miles via Groups.Io

Paul

Sent from mobile. 

@Admins - I think it might be because I used a differant  email to answer the initial enquiries. If that’s all it is please be so kind as to reinstate . If that’s not the issue then be so kind as to explain what line I may have crossed . 

Regards Paul

Dr Mukherjee , we can probably help you out but I need to know whether your require material in India ( where we produce ) or Germany to where we export .

Regards Paul Guire

Arsataeco Pvt Ltd

Tom Miles

Paul Guire,

Your message was posted to the list.

Many thanks to Arstaeco Pvt Ltd for supporting the International Biochar Initiative for several years.

Kind regards,

Tom

Tom Miles

Chair

International Biochar Initiative

Biochar-international.org

Logo160.

From: main@Biochar.groups.io <main@Biochar.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Guire
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2019 8:46 AM
Cc: psanders@...
Subject: Re: [Biochar] Arsataeco Pvt Ltd

Dear Paul, Arstaeco PvT Ltd is based in  Karnataka and has been operational producing BioChar since 2015. We use a proprietary constant feed  pyrolysis reactor designed by my Partner. Unique at the time was the ability to harvest the gasses and convert through a GenSet to energy for which we have a 20y PPA. Until recently demand for BioChar in India  has been non existent , and importers didn’t see value in what was required to produce . This seems to have changed . Our 1st exports are on the water and the Indian market is slowly opening its eyes and awareness . In addition we have been singled out to participate in annI do German research project on BioChar . Since then we took a business decision to convert the charcoal to briketts for BBQ and some domestic industries requiring heating. We export mostly to Europe a high end coconut shell charcoal brikett and a new value end product from mango stone.This year we will export 750 tonnes  We can handle most feedstocks but we are now redesigning the reactor to ensure handling of multiple  feedstocks is more efficient. We can produce 2000 tonnes annually and plan to upgrade to 5-10,000.

Our plans are to ramp up BioChar in parallel with our existing operations . For this we are about to conduct a funding round to ensure this is taken to the right level. So if any readers of this would be interested they can contact me or my partner directly or through this link initially.

The Factory occupies a footprint of 2,5 acres , the reactor when operated handles 1MT/hour but we will plan an upgrade to 1,5t. This footprint also houses our briketting capability and we see as part  of the expansion a total footprint of 6 acres to handle all aspects of briketts and BioChar.

As part of the expansion we will naturally be seeking collaboration with relevant expertise in the field of BioChar and its implementation in agriculture . 

Regards Paul

pS i have added your email address in cc as earlier this week I was apparently blocked from the group for some reason. 

Paul

Paul

Sent from mobile. 

Regards Paul

Regards Paul Guire

Arsataeco Pvt Ltd

Paul S Anderson

Dear Paul G.

Thanks for the reply.  

Please inform us about your “proprietary constant feed  pyrolysis reactor designed by my Partner”.   If that is private info, could you please tell us the basic technology and the approximate cost for producing a unit that can process 1 t of biomass per hour.  

And will your technology be available to others under some conditions /payments that you would specify?

You wrote that you “have a 20y PPA.”    Is that  a “20 year Provisional Patent Application”?   Please explain.

I am trying to understand the options for making biochar in large quantities, and at reasonable prices.   You have a 2.5 acre site for you factory (briquetting  as well as making the char).   So that is substantial.

Paul A.

Sent: Friday, December 20, 2019 10:46 AM
Cc: Anderson, Paul <psanders@...>

Regards Paul

Paul

Paul

Sent from mobile. 

Regards Paul

Regards Paul Guire

Arsataeco Pvt Ltd

Hugh McLaughlin

PPA would stand for power purchase agreement, where an electrical utility agrees to buy power input to their grid for distribution at a contracted rate for a contracted duration.

I found some information on the web that seems to fit: http://arstaeco.com/

- Hugh

On Friday, December 20, 2019, 4:54:43 PM EST, Paul S Anderson <psanders@...> wrote:

Dear Paul G.

Thanks for the reply.  

Please inform us about your “proprietary constant feed  pyrolysis reactor designed by my Partner”.   If that is private info, could you please tell us the basic technology and the approximate cost for producing a unit that can process 1 t of biomass per hour.  

And will your technology be available to others under some conditions /payments that you would specify?

You wrote that you “have a 20y PPA.”    Is that  a “20 year Provisional Patent Application”?   Please explain.

I am trying to understand the options for making biochar in large quantities, and at reasonable prices.   You have a 2.5 acre site for you factory (briquetting  as well as making the char).   So that is substantial.

Paul A.

Sent: Friday, December 20, 2019 10:46 AM
Cc: Anderson, Paul <psanders@...>

Regards Paul

Paul

Paul

Sent from mobile. 

Regards Paul

Regards Paul Guire

Arsataeco Pvt Ltd