Topics

Arsataeco Pvt Ltd #producer #coconut #mango #briquette

Paul S Anderson

Paul Guire of Arsataeco Pvt Ltd

Please inform us about your business.   You wrote that about “material in India ( where we produce ) or Germany to where we export . “

Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP

     Go to: www.JuntosNFP.org  to support woodgas (TLUD) projects

     incl. purchase of Woodgas Emission Reduction (WER) carbon credits

     and please tell you friends about these distinctive service efforts.

     with pages 88 – 94 about  solving the world crisis for clean cookstoves.