Topics

You must watch this #video #education

Ron Larson

Norm and biochar list (changed address away from yahoo;   dropped the ag forum because I wasn’t sure I am on there)

RWL:   Thanks for the alert.   I agree this is a “must”.  Main character is “Biochap” (first time I’ve seen that name.).

At this site,  I learned this is a freebie.  Designed for grades 4-8.  All Canadian based, but they service any country.

Main message is finding a use for waste - not one we normally see for biochar.

Ron

On Dec 27, 2019, at 10:08 PM, Norman Baker ntbakerphd@... [biochar] <biochar@...> wrote:

__,_._,___

Benoit Lambert, PhD <benoit.lambert7@...>

Norm, Ron, biochar list,
Indeed, a fantastic video, with the 'use for waste' very important message, a forgotten co-benefits of biochar production.
Thank you, regards, Benoit

Le 28 déc. 2019 à 01:02, Ron Larson <rongretlarson@...> a écrit :

Norm and biochar list (changed address away from yahoo;   dropped the ag forum because I wasn’t sure I am on there)

RWL:   Thanks for the alert.   I agree this is a “must”.  Main character is “Biochap” (first time I’ve seen that name.).

At this site,  I learned this is a freebie.  Designed for grades 4-8.  All Canadian based, but they service any country.

Main message is finding a use for waste - not one we normally see for biochar.

Ron

On Dec 27, 2019, at 10:08 PM, Norman Baker ntbakerphd@... [biochar] <biochar@...> wrote:

__,_._,___

Nadav Ziv

Ii is only for canada adresses...

בתאריך שבת, 28 בדצמ׳ 2019, 08:02, מאת Ron Larson ‏<rongretlarson@...>:

Norm and biochar list (changed address away from yahoo;   dropped the ag forum because I wasn’t sure I am on there)

RWL:   Thanks for the alert.   I agree this is a “must”.  Main character is “Biochap” (first time I’ve seen that name.).

At this site,  I learned this is a freebie.  Designed for grades 4-8.  All Canadian based, but they service any country.

Main message is finding a use for waste - not one we normally see for biochar.

Ron

On Dec 27, 2019, at 10:08 PM, Norman Baker ntbakerphd@... [biochar] <biochar@...> wrote:

Derryl Cocks

You can watch it on Youtube for free. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_Kaxa0vOAc