Plancha stove #technology #stoves

Paul S Anderson

Gustavo,

How do you empty the charcoal and refill the  fuel and continue cooking?   What control do you have of the temperature of the  plancha top?

Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP

     Go to: www.JuntosNFP.org  to support woodgas (TLUD) projects

     incl. purchase of Woodgas Emission Reduction (WER) carbon credits

     and please tell you friends about these distinctive service efforts.

     with pages 88 – 94 about  solving the world crisis for clean cookstoves.