Topics

News from the International Biochar Initiative January 2020 #IBI #news

Tom Miles

News from IBI January 2020

Highlights from this Month’s News

In this month’s edition, look for news, ideas and trends like these:
Forests for building concrete jungles
Fighting fire with fire
Interior decorating ideas
Serious Carbon farming

https://biochar-international.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/2020-1-IBI-Newsletter.pdf

Join the International Biochar Initiative

  • To connect with businesses, organizations, and individual experts to develop biochar-based solutions.
  • To discover biochar technologies, markets and uses.
  • To see biochar in use.
  • To help protect and restore our soils, and promote sustainable biomass production through carbon farming.

Join us to improve: Soil Health, Food Security, Clean Water, Environmental Protection, Climate Resilience

Support IBI at http://www.biochar-international.org/join

Tom Miles

International Biochar Initiative

Biochar-international.org

[...]