Register by March 31 to save ANZBC20 #biochar #bioenergy #woodvinegar

Don Coyne

Take 2 on ANZBC20 v Corona Virus. WE NEED ANOTHER 50 DELEGATES REGISTERED BY MARCH 31 OTHERWISE WE ARE CANCELLING. If you think you are definitely attending ANZBC20 this year, please get in early and we offer a full refund if we dont proceed due to corona virus. See the latest campaign here https://mailchi.mp/anzbc/register-by-march-31-and-save-anzbc20-882152

Chars,

Don Coyne
Event Coordinator
+61459175729

Rick Wilson

Don, I would say that panic w/r Corona virus has hit in the US, particularly today.   Rick