FeedChar for Poultry - [Biochar] Malawi: Biochar Boosts Egg Production #feed #chickens

Frank Strie

Hello all,
I noticed someone provided earlier a link to the Main Page of charline in Riedlingsdorf Austria in German Language .
For convenience to our English speaking discussion group participants and the poultry topic, here the link to detailed information available on our website:
   https://www.char-line.com/au/feedchar/futterkohle-fuer-gefluegel
The optimal dosage

0.5-1.0 % of the feed weight per day
(When buying one bucket: 5 chickens = 1 measuring spoon per day).

0.5 % based on the feed weight (dry matter)
(In case of severe digestive problems add the double dosage for 2 days)

e.g.: per 100 kg feed 0.5 kg FeedChar for poultry is needed.

Hope this helps with best regards
Frank

Frank Strie   (Managing Director AU)

The whole range of top quality FeedChars for
pets – livestock – poultry - fish

CharLine GmbH
Oberwarter Strasse 100
7422 Riedlingsdorf