Topics

FW: Daily digest for AllBlackEarth, on September 8, 2020 #newzealand

Paul S Anderson

Biochar Listers,

Just arrived, a 4 minute video from a morning newscast in New Zealand about biochar.   Well done!!!

http://soilcarbon.org.nz/seven-sharp-on-biochar/     or same video is at    https://www.youtube.com/embed/tyqks1MHjBE

But it does not say the method used to make the shown giant pile of biochar from sawdust, so I hope that Miles Pope (or some other “Kiwi” on our discussion group) will send us an answer.

I received this information because I am subscribed to    AllBlackEarth , the New Zealand biochar group

BTW, “All Blacks” is also the name of the awesome New Zealand rugby team, the guys with the famous “haka” chant before each game.

Inventor of RoCC kilns for biochar and energy:  See  www.woodgas.com